PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN ISTANBUL
Departures: Every day except Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Lunch included. Spanish speaking guide.
Price per person:
1 Pax: 335 EUR per person, 2 Pax: 180 EUR pp, 3 Pax: 160 EUR pp, 4-8 Pax: 150 EUR pp
From 8 Pax consult.
Roman Hippodrome, the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, the German Fountain and the Column of Constantine, St. Sophia’s Basilica, Byzantine Cistern,
Byzantine Basilica of San Salvador in Cora.
This excursion begins at the Roman Hippodrome where we can admire the following wonders of the Byzantine Empire: the Obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, the German Fountain and the Column of Constantine. We will visit the first floor of the Basilica of Saint Sophia, a Byzantine temple of the 6th century, built by Justinian the Great and that is currently a museum that shows the most incredible Byzantine mosaics.
Then we will arrange to visit the Basilica Cistern, equipped with 300 columns inside, and which was used as a water deposit to facilitate the needs of the Imperial Palace.
After this visit lunch will be held in a restaurant located next to the Byzantine Church of Christ Pantocrator, the second largest in Istanbul, which was also converted into a mosque in the fifteenth century.
We will admire the calligraphies and beautiful designs of the rooms. To mark the day we will go to the church of San Sergio and San Baco, known in Turkish as Little Hagia Sophia. Its interior decoration has nothing to envy to the rest of mosques. After the tour we will leave you again at the hotel.
We remind you that this exclusive route is a guided tour by our qualified professionals, in which it has a wide range of luxury vehicles for private transportation around the city, and we assure you that the restaurants in which you will delight culinary are a selection of the most outstanding of Istanbul. We put at your disposal everything you need to make your trip a resounding success.
Visits, tickets to museums, private guide, private car, lunch.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Limited time for purchases
• Limited time for a coffee
• Meat menu: Possibility of changing the main dish by requesting it 24 hours in advance.
• Wear a hat during the summer to protect yourself from the sun
• Wear sweater during spring and autumn
• Wear warm clothes during the winter.
• Duration: 8 hours
• Departure from the hotel: 09:00 (approximate time)
• Return to the hotel: 5:00 pm (approximate time)
• Minimum participants: 2 adults.
• Tourquia.com reserves the right to change the order of visits without changing the content of the tour.