Dinner and show in the best party hall in Istanbul:
Belly Dancing; songs and dances of Turkish folklore, coming from the different regions of Turkey.
Departures: Every day
Price: 65 Euros. Dinner and drinks included
Within our exclusive tourist services, we offer on this occasion the opportunity to experience the nightlife of Istanbul as if it were an inhabitant of this millenary city. If the idea encourages you, we offer you a traditional Turkish folkloric dinner and dinner in one of the best nightclubs in Istanbul, where you will delight with beautiful belly dancers, songs and dances of traditional Turkish folklore, originating in the different regions of Turkey and much more.
We also offer the possibility of a short urban night walk with our specialized guides to enjoy the wonderful night Istanbul, illuminated by its splendid mosques and walk the most important avenue in the city, Istiklal, an avenue full of people in a city that does not sleep.
Dinner: Turkish starters varied. Puff pastry stuffed with cheese, mixed salad, filet mignon with mushroom sauce, fruit salad or Turkish sweets. Limited drinks to choose from: 1/2 bottle of wine; 2 bottles (1/5) of beer.
• Chicken menu: Possibility of changing the main dish by requesting it 24 hours in advance.
• Duration: 4 hours
• Includes hotel-restaurant-hotel transfers.
• Departure from the hotel: 20:15 (approximate time)
• Return to the hotel: 00:15 (approximate time)
• Minimum participants: 2 adults.
• Tourquia.com reserves the right to change the order of visits without changing the content of the tour.
• Prices of excursions valid for clients staying in the European zone of Istanbul. Request supplement for departures from the Asian area of Istanbul or other areas outside the historic center, Taksim area and Bosphorus area.